Wednesday, August 5, 2009
School starts on August 24th. I am excited to teach 4th grade. I taught 3rd grade last year and second grade for 2 years before that. I enjoy teaching at Lake Ridge Elementary School. I will be taking EMINTs classes every week beginning in September. EMINTs is a grant given to elementary school teachers who want to learn how to apply technological skills to 4th-6th grade students by having one computer per every 2 students. I have to have my students on the computers 50% of the time teaching them 4th grade curriculum lessons. It will be challenging, yet fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Tina, I have a blog page too. It is shaunlynettesmithfamily.blogspot.com I am going to put a link to your page on my page if you don't care. I didn't know you served a mission to Japan... my husband served in that exact same mission, but I think he was there from '89-'91 so yo might have barely missed him, plus there were probably tons of missionaries anyway. Fun to see your blog page... Lynette (Hatch) Smith
ReplyDelete